The NeoAxis Game Engine is a complete integrated development environment for creating interactive 3D graphics including 3D virtual worlds, AAA games, and realistic simulations, created using Ogre. Current version is 0.9, including the following updates:
- Parallel-Split Shadow Map (PSSM) technology has been added.
- Full support of point light shadows. Shadows are based on cubemaps now.
- Web Player 1.3. Networking support.
- Binaries for 64-bit systems.
- Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4.0 support.
- Advanced GUI features.
- 3dsMax and Maya 64-bit versions support. 3dsMax 2011 support. Maya 2011 support.
- COLLADA mesh format support.