The Hammerhead HMR989 is a custom, high-performance desktop computer designed by DARWINmachine. Each chassis is made to order and is hand-built from brushed, anodized aluminum and ecoresin. With its unique design and functionality, it is perfect for the hardcore gamer, enthusiast, or for anyone looking for a desktop machine that is “out of the box”.
The components are laid out for easy access while the back panel is oriented downward for a clean look. The Hammerhead’s rugged aluminum chassis is designed to last as new components can be easily upgraded over time.
Like every DARWINmachine, the Hammerhead HMR989 comes with a unique serial number, and each series is limited to a few runs.
Hammerhead HMR98902 specs:
- Blue CNC brushed and anodized aluminum frame
- Supermatte White Ecoresin panels with Mil-Spec quick release system(motherboard side only)
- 2.8Ghz Intel Core i7-860 cpu
- 4 Gb ram
- 1 40 gb Intel solid state disk drive
- 1 640 Gb front loaded “hot-swappable” hard drive
- 1 extra hot-swap tray for a second hard drive
- nVidia ENGTX460 graphics card
- Optical CD/DVD drive
- Kingston 750W modular power supply
- Windows 7 64-bit Home premium
More at DARWINmachine